Reasons to buy an apartment at Jewel Makadi
The Jewel Makadi Resort & Spa is a lovely resort that highlights the red sea’s natural and exquisite beauty.
A coastal city on the gorgeous red sea shoreline reflects the most compelling image of tropical beauty, complete with an incredible amount of great activities both above and below the water levels.
Every moment spent in Makadi Bay will be a true highlight, providing the opportunity to experience true enlightenment, tranquilly, and a wide range of amusement.
Here you will find all you need to know about Makadi Bay and how to have the best vacation possible
About Makadi Bay
Makadi Bay beach is located on the Red Sea Riviera on the west coast of the Red Sea, in a peaceful bay of the same name.
The quickest and easiest method to reach there is via Hurghada Airport, which takes around 30-40 minutes.
This beach is surrounded by beautiful virgin landscapes, boundless dunes, the spotless Red Sea, and the spectacular Sinai Mountains.
The proven major increase in the Egyptian real estate market, in general, have made buying in Hurghada a good opportunity to invest your money in and to get benefit from a second holiday home where you can enjoy the red sea and sunny weather all year round plus making an extra benefit if you would like to rent it whenever it is free and available, as Hurghada is a famous touristic city with a high demand on property rentals.
Flights from Europe are about 4 hours away on average from Hurghada.
The city became an attraction center for water sports like sailing, deep-sea fishing, windsurfing, swimming, snorkeling, and a diver’s heaven.
The distinctive underwater gardens offshore are thought of as some of the foremost stunning within the world, thus notable amongst diverse.
Hurghada’s warm waters are ideal for several types of rare fish and coral reefs, which may also be observed through glass bottom boats, and famous touristic Sinbad submarines.
Purchasing a freehold apartment, and paying over an interest-free payment plan in a new resort with extensive facilities and low running costs, from under 32,000 € would make it very hard to compete with such an investment elsewhere in the world.
About Hurghada City
It’s the second biggest city on the Red Sea and, due to its world-renowned coral reefs, one amongst Egypt’s most busy vacation destinations, at this vivid city one can notice nice surprises around every corner.
The old town “Aldahar”, is full of narrow streets, with lots of activities, a mosque here, an old market “Bazaar” there, giving you a strong flavor of Egypt as it’s been for hundreds of years.
For additional fashionable tastes, explore the Sakala area.
Lining each side of Hurghada Marine avenue could be a choice of fine outlets, and at the close to landing, up-market restaurants face out onto the luxury yachts moored among the water Framing the city is that the inhospitable desert, wherever artiodactyl mammal trains traverse the rolling dunes
Framing the city is the inhospitable desert, wherever camel trains traverse the rolling dunes. Bedouins have lived constant roving existence between these sandy hills for several years
Things you may want to do in Hurghada
- Hurghada Dock – one might spend leisure hours within the “New docking facility.” Feast at its twenty restaurants, fancy a calming sea aspect stroll down Hurghada docking facility avenue, and dance the night away to live music and entertainment.
- Snorkel at the protected reefs area at Makadi Bay
- Various resort Activities akin to (Volleyball, Tennis, Swim hotel’s pool)
- Cruise to the unpeopled island of Giftun across the sea
- Quad-biking hundreds of miles into the Sahara desert
- The crystal clear warm water, predictably constant thermal winds, and some of the best and most established windsurfing, kite-surfing, and dive centers in the world to choose from, make Egypt a wonderful experience for both first-timers and annual ‘pilgrims’ alike.
- Sand dunes, Pharos, and Pyramids, the River Nile, and the Red Sea. Egypt’s dramatic landscapes, ancient Islamic civilization, and crystal blue waters make it a top tourist destination. Whether you’re a culture vulture, sun seeker, or romanticist, there’s something for everybody.